You can access the GDE admissions site via by clicking on the button below.
Should you have any queries in relation to admissions, please contact email@example.com
The Gauteng Online Admissions for Grade 1 and Grade 8 for the 2024 academic year will commence at 08h00 on Thursday, 15 June 2023 and will close at 24h00 on Friday, 24 July 2023.
When a parent applies to a school for their child, it is critical to remember that the following criteria is considered in order of priority below:
* Home address within the school’s feeder zone (the applicant learner’s place of residence is closest to the school within the feeder zone)
* Sibling/previous schools (the applicant learner has a sibling attending the school)
* Work address within the school’s feeder zone (the place of employment of at least one of the applicant learner’s parents is within the feeder zone of the school)
* Home address within 30km radius (the applicant learner’s place of residence is within a 30km radius of the school)
* Home address beyond 30km radius (the applicant learner’s place of residence is beyond a 30km radius of the school)
* Child’s birth certificate
* Parents/guardians’ ID or passport
* Proof of guardianship (if a guardian)
* Proof of residence
* Proof of employment
* Latest school report (where applicable)
* Clinic card/vaccination report
* Non-South African citizens are also required to submit: work permit; permanent residence permit; study visa
Montrose Feeder Zone Map: MPS Map
Feeder Zone Maps: Schools (GDE)
Grade 2-7 Applications open on Thursday, 15 June 2023. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and application forms.
Contact us today to join the amazing Montrose family and see the future of 21st Century Learning.
Send us a message.
One of our team members will get back to you in no time.